Welcome Back! We’re Happy To See You!
Our doors are open! Current Shopping Center hours are Mon-Fri 10am – 6pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm.
The safety of our community remains to be our number one priority during the re-opening process of the Shopping Center. Please take a moment to review the Healthy Shopper Guidelines located below to ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience.
Entering the Shopping Center: In accordance with the Phase I re-opening procedures issued for Shopping Centers, there will be TWO open entrances to allow access into the Center. Please use the Main entrance located near Bed, Bath, & Beyond, or the Rear entrance located between Walk-On’s and Semolina. All Target entrances will remain open as usual.
What We’re Doing:
- Deep cleaning and sanitation of all common areas will be conducted every morning and evening; repeated disinfecting of common areas will be conducted throughout the day and night
- 9 hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the shopping center
- Security guards located at both open entrances have masks ready for any shopper that might want one
- Maintenance crews are frequently disinfecting highly trafficked areas and common surfaces
- Floor decals have been placed throughout the shopping center to ensure you are maintaining proper distance from others
- All furniture, benches, and gathering areas have been temporarily removed
- All water fountains, vending machines and kiddie rides have been covered and are temporarily inoperable
- To maintain proper social distancing, the kid’s play area and movie theater are temporarily closed.
Please see the list of open stores in the Shopping Center. We will continue to update the list regularly as more stores begin to re-open.
Avis/Budget Car Rental
Bath & Body Works
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Blue Cliff College
Cody Walsh Fine Art
DXL – Store Hours 12pm – 6pm
MeMe’s Children’s Wear- Store Hours 11am – 5pm
Ponseti’s Kids Store
Walk-On’s – Dine-In & Take Out Available
Zea Rotisserie & Grill – Dine-In & Take Out Available